Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ok, so I have bowed out of FB grace-fully! Always handle all that you do with Grace! I started this Blog in early October 2009 and I may have posted 5 blogs, people, there are 365 days in the year! OMG! Commitment - word of the week! I just wanna do what God has asked me! It’s crazy, my original blog is about not caring what other think of you, as it cloud and dilutes what we think and know about ourselves - OK THEN WHAT IS FACEBOOK – exactly that – approval, input and advice, judgment etc! I don’t need any additional outside influences or perspective! Let Jesus Lead You, Take the wheel,or however u wanna look at it! Love Ya, Love Me....FatFitandGlamGirl

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you where no longer with FB. Good for you! Loving this post. Great inspiration!! As always!!

    ReplyDelete